Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Isaiah 43:18-19


The verse of the morning on Spirit FM was our favorite: Isaiah 43:18-19


Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.


See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.


When I heard that reminder, I said to myself "Yesterday was our past...even though I'm angry at the judgements and the words said, it's in the past...Today is a new start...Thank you, Jesus!"


Point is, HE allowed us a NEW DAY so that He can do NEW things with us...we are to take our yesterdays as lessons so that we don't make the same mistake twice! Satan will always try to put a divide between us and if we are weak in our relationship, he will succeed!

No comments:


My Garden by My Husband